Departemen Ilmu Politik FISIP Universitas Indonesia is pleased to announce its Biannual International Conference on Indonesian Politics and Government (BICOIPG) 2017 on “Indonesian Democracy in The Age of Populism”, and is now calling for papers.
The conference is open to discuss theoretical aspects of populism, empirical studies on specific issues related to Indonesian populism, such as political ideology of populists, strategies of populist politicians, parties, or movements, as well as comparative analysis of populism in other countries in comparison with the situation in Indonesia.
The conference will be held in our main campus in Universitas Indonesia, Depok, West Java on 7-8 November 2017.
We welcome submission of abstracts from academics, researchers and students in the field of social and political sciences. Send your abstract and short bio to email@example.com by July 21, 2017.
Conference Topic (Participants in the conference can join in the one of the categories of topics and sub-topics in following lists) :
- Political Representation: Parties, Movement Groups, and Parliament
- Media and Politics
- Local Politics
- Public Policy and Political Economy
- Islam and Identity Politics
- Abstract Submission should be included 500 words and a short CV
- Applicants whose abstract is accepted, should submit full paper in 7000-10000 words
- Paper criteria for evaluations are; based in research, never been published anywhere else, original: no elements of plagiarism, offers contribution to knowledge production in Indonesian studies and/or political science
- Deadline for Abstract Submission : July 21, 2017
- Announcement on Abstract Acceptance: August 21, 2017
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission : October 27, 2017
- Conference Date : November 7-8, 2017
Registration Fee (after accepted):
- International Participant: USD $ 200
- Domestic Participant: Rp. 1.000.000,-
- Domestic Students: Rp. 500.000,-
-Phone: (021) 7865 879